IT Security Solutions
Cyber security should be seen not as a constraint but as an enabler, giving organisations the freedom to explore and create. Read how our IT security solutions and services can reduce your risk while expanding your capabilities.
Unified Endpoint Management - MaaS360
Discover how easy it is to use cognitive insights to help manage and secure devices for business use, separate work and personal data, distribute apps and content, and control network access.Read More
Vulnerability Assessment - IBM Guardium
Safeguards sensitive data using automated discovery, classification, monitoring and cognitive analytics.Read More
Endpoint Security and Detection - BigFix
Primaxis specialises in endpoint security solutions and services, with extensive experience and skill sets for the IBM BigFix platform.Read More
Security Information and Event Management - QRadar
Flexible and integrated IBM QRadar deployment is served with a spectrum of cloud, on premise, S O C optimisation and managed services options that you can select to fit your environment.Read More
MaaS360 with Watson: Unified Endpoint Management Solution
Simplify and secure the management of your mobile fleet and desktops with IBM’s Cognitive Unified Endpoint Management. Add new devices quickly with an easy provision for apps and policies without IT involvement. Configure MDM policies for device restrictions, layout, settings access, notifications and more. These can be assigned based on OS or ownership type (BYO or corporate-owned). At Primaxis we have developed broad-based acumen in planning and deploying IBM’s market-leading Maas360 UEM solution, which gives you visibility and control of iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows devices from one unified cloud platform. Experience the compliance features and security with instant access to our free 30-day trial Maas360 platform.
Why choose MaaS360?
- Dramatic administrative efficiencies through MaaS360 with Watson self-discovery (attack awareness/investigation, advance upgrade notice, and faster decision making/remediation).
- Mobile data expense management.
- Full mobility coverage – device management, application security and content security.
- Simple deployment for all major smartphone/tablet operating system including Apple iOS, Google Android, as well as Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 and macOS clients (for years, clients have reported on MaaS360 deployment ease to Gartner).
- Synchronization with Cloud Identity Connect delivers IAM value (SSO, MFA, etc.) and enables new cloud service rollout in minutes rather than days/weeks.
- Collaboration/containerization (workspace isolation) capabilities .
- True multi-tenant cloud platform – scale ranges 10s to 100,000s of devices.
- Seamless integration with clients’ existing infrastructure, without a need for on-premises servers or network configurations.
- Built-in Mobile Threat Management capabilities.
- Dashboard cited by customers to Gartner as providing useful insights (policy violations, associated vulnerabilities).
- Comes with industry-acclaimed customer experience.
- Various certifications and audits include SOC 2 Type II, FISMA, FedRAMP, CSA, and STAR. • Multi-tenancy for Mobile Services Providers
- 24/7 support.
- Mobile Device Management – MDM
- Mobile Application Management – MAM
- Mobile Content Management – MCM
- Mobile Security
- Reporting & Analytics
- Unified Endpoint Management – UEM
- Ease of managing devices through a single portal.
- Mobile Identity Management – MIM
- Mobile Threat Management – MTM
Vulnerability Assessment - IBM Guardium
Whether you’re safeguarding valuable intellectual property, client information or simply your office files, a publicised security breach can permanently damage a business reputation. Or worse yet, cause it to go out of business amongst a mess of litigation. Support your entire data protection journey with IBM vulnerability assessment infrastructure and approach. IBM Security Guardium helps ensure the security, privacy, and integrity of your critical data across a full range of environments—from databases to big data, cloud, file systems and more. At Primaxis we make it a point to keep one step ahead of the latest advances in Vulnerability Assessment, and continually upgrade our services to be able to offer Guardium Vulnerability Assessment tools and features to our clients.
Guardium Vulnerability key areas
- Database Discovery – finds your databases
- Sensitive Data Finder – crawls your databases
- Database vulnerability scanning – Scans databases running vulnerability tests
- Vulnerability Reporting – organises test results and provide actionable recommendation
- Entitlement Management – tells you who has access to what
- Configuration Audit System – monitors changes at the Operating system level that can expose your database to attack.
IBM BigFix Key Features
- Patch systems faster, with higher success rates
- Query endpoints and get answers in seconds
- Keep remote servers and internet-facing endpoints updated, secure, and always properly configure.
- Ensure continuous compliance with security and regulatory policies
- Reduce annual software spend
- Accelerate Windows 10 migrations
IBM QRadar: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
IBM QRadar SIEM detects anomalies, uncovers advanced threats and removes false positives. It consolidates log events and network flow data from thousands of devices, endpoints, and applications distributed throughout a network. Primaxis offers deployment and fine tuning of IBM QRadar SIEM for organizations worldwide.
QRadar key features
• Sense and detect fraud, insider, and advanced threats
• Perform immediate event normalization and correlation
• Sense, track and link significant incidents and threats
• Deploy QRadar SIEM on-premises or in cloud environments
• Quickly and inexpensively add more storage and processing
• Provide enforcement of data-privacy policies
• Bring in threat intelligence expertise from IBM X-Force
• Enable threat-prevention collaboration and management
• Integrate with hundreds of IBM and non-IBM products