Primaxis managed services will provide your business with comprehensive managed business IT and cloud services to keep your business secure. Learn more about our Managed Services.
How can Managed IT Services escalate your business outcome?
Primaxis lets you access a full suite of top-tier managed services at a fraction of the cost of building them yourself, giving you a level platform to compete with the best in the digital sphere. We’ll show you how to fulfill your IT needs – and save money at the same time. Cost-effective outsourcing will allow you to focus on your business’s performance and critical mission. Primaxis Managed services helps to reduce the management and maintenance cost in implementing software on-site for an organisation. Software as a Service gives your business access to that same software without the on-site overheads and up-front costs.
Types Of Managed Services
Managed IT Services are not a one-size-fits-all proposition. Rather, they should be tailored to the unique needs of your business. With Primaxis managed, you can adapt our services to fit your needs:
Managed Services - Hosting/Cloud
Managed services - Domino as a Service
Domino as a Service
Leave it to our managed services expert!
DominoEasy provides FULL management of your Domino environment. From hosting, to email, to management, to upgrades, to support, we can handle all aspects of your Domino environment – utilising expertise from our 25+ years’ experience in Domino. We will deploy your Domino servers using best-practice security, configuration, patch levels and features. All at a per-user monthly price. Features:
- Fully managed service – OS updates and Domino feature pack updates included
- 24/7 monitoring of Domino server with automated alerts
- 250GB per month per server data transfer (more available)
- Unlimited domains, virtual hosts, and websites
- Daily backups and 1 month retention
- Virus and malware protection
- Software or hardware firewall
- ID Vault available for zero-touch Notes client setup
- Flexible support options and multi-level Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Flexible deployment options including DirectLink connectivity to your on-premise data centre
- BYO license, or rent or buy from us!
Need assistance in designing your ideal Domino environment? Contact us for consultant engagements on design topology, networking, clustering, mail routing, web servers and any other Domino service you need help with!
Notes as a Service
Notes as a Service will efficiently manage your clients.
IBM Notes + Sametime + Connections + Desktop plugin + Upgrade + Fix Pack + Policies and Settings + Client Setups can sometimes equal overload! Thankfully, Primaxis is here to help you with our Notes as a Service offering. Let us take care of all aspects of client deployment and management using our years’ experience and the the latest tools and technologies. We will provide zero-touch deployment, upgrades and management of your Notes clients. All at a per-user monthly price. Features:
- Notes client 8.5.3 or 9.0.1 base install package
- Embedded Sametime and Connections plugins included
- Windows and Microsoft Office plugins for Connections included
- Fully managed features, policies and settings service
- Quarterly automated Notes client updates
- IBM Client Application Access (ICAA) supported
- Flexible build packages to deploy via customer’s own software management system (if required)
- 9-5 business day support
- Zero-touch client setup**
** Consult engagement required. Contact us for more information!
Domino Application Hosting as managed services
Choose between instant deployment, shared tenancy or dedicated Domino application hosting solutions to suit your business. Our managed services offers Domino application hosting solutions that are tailored to our customer needs. Whether you are actively developing and using Domino applications, migrating to different email platforms and need somewhere to deploy Domino apps in the cloud, or whether you are simply looking for a Cloud solution strategy for Domino, take advantage of our 25+ years’ experience in IBM Domino. We handle the management of the Domino server, all you have to do is deploy and manage your application! Domino Shared Application Hosting Great for single use Domino and/or XPages applications. BYO Domino license or rent from us! It’s your choice! Features:
- 24/7 monitoring of Domino server
- 250GB per month data transfer
- Unlimited domains, virtual hosts, and websites
- FTP access
- Daily backups and 1-month retention
- Virus and malware protection
Domino Dedicated Application Hosting Choose from our range of dedicated hosting options to deploy applications to your own private cloud Domino server. Choose between Enterprise or XWork licensing models, or bring your own license. You can scale up and deploy multiple Domino instances for clustering and failover – all managed by Primaxis. Features (in addition to above Shared Hosting features):
- Full Access Administrator level to Domino environment
- All certifier, server and admin user IDs provided
- Remote access to File System and power On/Off capabilities
- 1 static public IP address (more available)
- Domino service uptime monitoring with automated alerts
- 50GB, 100GB, 200GB and 500GB Domino data storage options (more available)
Domino XPages application developers
XPages Instant Deployment Have a Domino XPages application? Using IBM’s Bluemix platform, we provide XPages developers with a large scale standards-based platform as a service (PaaS). Bluemix’s large library of services provides a way to add innovative capabilities and application management to your solutions, without having to code the entire solution from scratch.
Managed Services - Email Only
Need access to Email only? No problem. Our flexible Email offering can cover you for as much or as little as you need
- Email, calendar and Contacts available from any device at any time
- 50GB mailbox included
- supported on web browsers, iOS, Android, Windows Phone **
- Quickly post messages to social networks within a modern, personalized email experience
- Smart approach helps users find and take action on important content and conversations
- Built-in analytics prioritize the most important content so you can focus on the right information, conversations and actions
- The always-visible calendar keeps you informed of deadlines and meetings
Contact Us for a quote today! ** device support not available
Managed Services – Mobile Device Management
Mobile Device Management (MDM) for smartphones and tablet devices
- Dynamic over-the-air mobile device provisioning and configuration
- Security enforcement and compliance
- Tracks and monitors real-time device characteristics and statistics
- Asset management
- Provision of a Self Service Portal to allow self-registration of devices for the purposes of connecting to the corporate network
- Password reset
- Remote device wipe and kill, lock, locate, clear passcode
- Installation, configuration and ongoing management of corporate workspace on a device
- Support for personal information management (PIM) synchronization (email, calendar, contacts) to mobile devices
- Technical server support and administration.
- Support for PIM synchronisation (email, calendar, contacts, ToDo) to mobile devices for a Lotus Notes Traveler environment
Secure gateway server
- Content Management: Enables employees to securely access corporate data resources, includes direct links to SharePoint documents
- Secure Browsing to Enterprise: Enables secure web browsing from mobile devices to the enterprise; protects browser data-in-motion and data-at-rest on the device.
- Secure App Access to Enterprise: Enables secure access from applications running on mobile devices to the enterprise; protects application data-in-motion and data-at-rest on the device Application management consisting of technical server support and administration of the app store and includes up to five (5) Application Pushes a year.
Why choose Primaxis Managed services
Your outcomes matter most. Primaxis approaches every project with a high level of transparency. With monthly meeting , reports and document available you know exactly what you are getting from us
With Primaxis secure approach enjoy a peace of mind from threats with Primaxis high-level vulnerability assessments, threat management, and user access verification.
Primaxis service team will get to know your inside out and provide an effective response to your technology needs. Whether it may be onsite service needs or a phone call all the service request are handled by a team of expert engineers